TAKING ON LIQUID LIPSTICKS
It’s fair to say that matte lipstains are a massive obsession for me right now, but I mean c’mon let’s be honest…They look SO good. I’ve been buying and trying a fair few different types of lipstains since they went all big up on the makeup scene but not all of them have wowed me. However when I finally decided to jump on the Gerard cosmetics train I realised I had been missing out.
- Doe foot applicator is great for easy and flawless application
- Amazing variety of beautiful colours
- Formula is TRES BON. Lips feel soft for duration of wear. Great matte effect once dried (takes about 2-3mins to dry)
- Stay power is pretty good, stays during drinking but does slightly wear when eating.
- Easy to get hold of if you are in the UK when you order from Beauty Bay
- Gluten free / Animal cruelty free (yasss-massive thumbs up)
- Available on Beauty Bay for just £9.50!!
- Kinda small bottle (BUT not much needed for application so does last)
Overall I think you can see I’m totally won over by the Hydra Matte range. It’s got a lovely creamy formula which leaves your lips feeling so soft without that horrible dry cracking that some stains can leave. The vanilla scent is rather attractive to the nose and the price is very affordable!
Has anyone else tried the Gerard Hydra Matte Stains yet? What are your thoughts?